HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR NEW COSMETIC TATTOO
We get the best results with proper preparation as it all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure.
- Do not tweeze, wax, thread or perform electrolysis one week before the procedure.
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have a sunburned face.
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment.
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have Botox injections 3 weeks prior.
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners).
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
Also, in order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo.
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure (it's worth it, I promise).
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood).
There are no implied or written guarantees if these steps are not taken.